Remote Deposit Capture
A Simple, fast solution to deposit checks
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is the commonly used term for electronically depositing checks from your office instead of transporting paper checks to your local bank branch.
- Fast & secure way to deposit checks without leaving your office
- Eliminate trips to the bank
- Faster returned check notification & redeposit more quickly
- Less time spent preparing deposits & less time traveling equals more money savings for your business
- Extended daily deposit cut-off to 7:00 p.m. ET
- Reliable, easy to operate solution for depositing checks
- Interface with your accounting system
(e.g. QuickBooks, PeachTree, etc.)
- Secure, online image research and reporting
- Detailed tracking & enhanced functionality
- High-level features to keep your office running smoothly
enjoy Faster Availability of Your Funds
The Traditional Deposit Way
Clears funds in 5-7 days by traditional means
The Ecs Deposit Way
Clears fund in 1-2 days, electronically
The more types of payments you accept, the more you will increase sales, cut losses, broaden your customer base and turn up your cash flow.
Whether a fine dining establishment, nightclub, delivery or quick srvice restaurant, we have a cost saving processing solution to fit your specific need.
Billing and payment solutions to serve the electronic payment processing needs of municipalities.
Business 2 Business
Business to Business credit card processing is becoming increasingly important.
Offer your patients the ease and convenience of paying for services & co-payments with a credit or debit card.
Fuel / Oil Utility
The Fuel Oil Industry is one of the newest emerging markets in credit card processing.
Mobie processing ensures you'll accept your customer's payments anywhere, anytime, all conveniently from your smart phone.
E-commerce services to connect your business to the world with secure, payment processing solutions.
Mail / Phone
We have extensive industry experience setting up merchant accounts for businesses in a "card not present" environment